Bethlehem Retail Pharmacy
Go to Bethlehem Prescription Refill Options
Our retail pharmacy located on the St Luke’s University Hospital campus provides prescribed medications for employees, patients discharged from the hospital, Emergency Department patients and patients having same day procedures. Our experienced pharmacists will fill your prescriptions accurately in a prompt, courteous and professional manner. They are always accessible to answer your questions as well as provide you with reliable medical information.
For your convenience, HomeStar Pharmacy provides:
- Prescriptions, including hard-to-find medications
- Over-the-counter medications
- Health and beauty aides and personal care products
- Vitamins and vitamin consultation
- Seasonal immunizations
- Access to home medical equipment
- Ability to speak with a pharmacist directly
- Bariatric and Sports Supplementation
Most major insurance plans accepted including Medicaid and Medicare Part D
801 Ostrum Street
Bethlehem, PA 18015
Maps & Directions
Use the B Entrance at Main Lobby/Centennial Wing
The Pharmacy is on the right side of the Lobby.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday: 7 am to 7 pm
Saturday: 9 am to 1 pm
Valet parking is available - two 15-minutes parking spots are dedicated to the HomeStar Pharmacy in the parking lot in front of the Main Lobby/Centennial Wing.
Lori Dougherty, Registered Pharmacist
Customer/Patient Feedback: Joseph.Borgioni@sluhn.org
Bethlehem Refill Options
(Refill requests can only be processed on prescriptions previously filled at HomeStar Pharmacy)
(click the button to refill your prescriptions online)
|Refills By Phone
Prescriptions that were filled originally at our Bethlehem location and would like to be refilled and picked up at Bethlehem:
- Please call 484-526-7500 or toll free at 1-855-649-MEDS.
- Follow the automated telephone prompts as directed.
|Refills via Mobile Phone
- To begin the refill process please visit www.mobilerx.net/hspharmacy on your Windows, Android, or Apple smartphone.
- Enter 4845267500 as the pharmacy phone number.
- Enter the prescription numbers you wish to refill, up to three at a time. If you have more than three refills, you will have to repeat this process multiple times.
- If you would like us to contact the doctor for any authorizations, such as a request for additional refills, click the box as shown.
- Click submit.
- After submitting your prescriptions, you will know instantly if your prescription will be refilled or if doctor authorization is required, or if the prescription is not eligible to be filled.